In Two Pieces


During my summer vacation in 2015, before my senior year, I had a goal to finish at least 5 paintings!
Now that I had finally found a style that worked for me I felt like I could do anything, and this was one of the first of a new series of paintings that I was really looking forward to making that summer!

This one is called Sweet Memory.
These where both the final paintings I made during my last summer vacation before senior year. I had ran out of the large canvases that I had been using but then I remember that I had these two smaller canvases that where given to me by someone who didn't wan't them. So I figured I would do something with them and use them to help me accomplish my goal of finishing 5 paintings before the end of my summer vacation. It was, after all, the last summer vacation I would have as a high school student... (hopefully anyway...)

* * *



Title: In Two Pieces
Medium: Acrylic Paint
Year: 2015
Original Painting: For Sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment